The reservations office operates from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Sunday, seven days a week including public holidays and typhoon days.
Reservation Hotline : (853)8396-5555
- Name in English that is identical to the one in your passport or related travel document.
- Information of travel document (i. e passport number & issue date / expiry date / nationality / birthday)
- Your itinerary (point of departure and arrival, date and time of travel), class of service (business or economy class).
- Telephone contacts in cities of departure, stopover and destination.
- Ticket number if available. If not, the reservation agent will inform you the ticketing time limit by which you must have your ticket issued else your reservation is subject to cancellation. After issuing ticket, please remind your ticketing agent to put your ticket number into your passenger name record, without which, your reservation is again subject to cancellation
A booking reference is also known as computer reference, it is a key to retrieve your booking record from the computer. When you have successfully made a booking, the reservation agent will give you a booking reference. Please memorised it, whenever you wish to make changes to your booking, simply quote your booking reference, your record will pop up quickly in the computer for changes that you wish to make.
- misuse of sex title or personal title
- adding initial or middle name to the existing name
No reconfirmation is required, however, you are required to provide local telephone contact (both departure and arrival) upon make reservation. It is important because whenever there is any change on your flight, our staff shall be able to contact you.
- VGML : Vegetarian meal
- CHML : Child meal for age below 2-12
There are other special meals that may be requested on the ground of religion and health, please order it in advance by contacting the respective Air Macau's local offices.
For the sake of other passengers, who might require a seat to travel, we shall appreciate your cooperation to cancel any booking that you are not going to travel.
Note : For some special route/class of tickets, no show fee shall be applied. Thus, please cancel the booking that you are not going to travel.
Yes, you can, all you need to do is to enter the departure and arrival city and the date.
* If the above FAQ do not cover your inquiry, please click 'on web proposal ' and put your question in an email to Air Macau. We will certainly get back to you as soon as possible.